View in browser
1. Trump Co-Defendant Cooperating in Fake Electors Probes: CNN
He’s reportedly hoping to avoid further charges.
2. GOP Rep: Ex-Aide Threatened to Expose My Daughter’s OnlyFans
Brandon Williams was filmed angrily confronting his ousted chief of staff.
This Foldable Stair Climber Is the New Walking Pad
STEP IT UP
Finally, an affordable, small-space-friendly stair climber.
The truth is a Beast. Are you?
Get unlimited access to the Beast's fearless reporting.
3. Kevin Costner, Jewel’s Romance Is ‘Definitely a Thing’: TMZ
The pair were reportedly seen acting “flirty” together on a billionaire’s private island.
4. Putin Confirms He’s Running for President Again in 2024
It means he’ll stay in the Kremlin until at least 2030.
Score Up to 30% Off Trtl’s Top-Rated Washable Travel Pillows
SKY HIGH DREAMS
This beloved travel pillow lets you easily customize your neck support.
5. Texas GOP Sues Its Lawyer Over Failed Election Challenges
WHAT COMES AROUND...
Elizabeth Alvarez is accused by the party of lying about the existence of a “data model” which would prove the 2022 election in Harris County was rigged against Republicans.
6. ‘Squid Game’ Winner Says They Haven’t Received $4.5M Prize
“I feel like Tom Cruise in ‘Jerry Maguire.’ Show me the money!”
7. Brittney Griner Partners With Disney Over Scripted Series
‘SHARE MY STORY’
Griner said in a statement that “the last two years have been the most harrowing, transformative and illuminating period of my life.”
8. Jeweler to the Stars Robbed at Gunpoint in NYC: Cops
BENNY DA JEWELER
Benny Nisanov was meeting with a client at a pop-up shop when robbers relieved him of a chain worth approximately $1 million.
9. 50 Cent Vows to Donate Diddy Doc Proceeds to Rape Victims
I GET MONEY
The “In Da Club” rapper’s announcement comes on the heels of a fourth woman filing a sexual assault lawsuit against Sean Combs.
10. NYC Man Hits $10 Million Lottery Jackpot for a SECOND Time
LIGHTNING STRIKES TWICE
He purchased both tickets at the same gas station near his home.
11. Lear’s Family Sang His Sitcoms’ Theme Songs as He Passed
LaPook said “we wanted him to have a gentle landing and have no pain.”
12. Tennis Star Nick Kyrgios Inks Deal to Join OnlyFans
The Australian athlete promised he’d use the platform to show off his “tattoos” and his “intimate side.”
13. Candidate for Santos’ House Seat Convicted in Jan. 6 Case
A PERFECT REPLACEMENT
Philip Sean Grillo testified at his trial that he had “no idea” Congress voted at the Capitol building.
Was this email forwarded to you? Sign up here.